Dicono di Noi ... e delle Nostre Dimore ...
Robert dalla Georgia dicembre 2017
- What a wonderful experience we had at this beautiful apartment! We stayed in four different cities while in Italy and this was, by far, our favorite. Not only was it pristine clean, the refrigerator was stocked with things we needed and the washer was definitely a bonus for us. Needless to say, our favorite feature t was our very own private balcony with a view that was beyond spectacular! We had coffee there each morning and brought take out and wine back each evening to watch the sunset. Without hesitation, we would recommend you stay here. If you read all the literature and travel books, they will list Corniglia as the last of the five town to stay in, but we fell in love this quaint village! Without a doubt, you should stay at Casadasta's place and commute to visit the other towns. I will tell also tell you that even if this is a little beyond what you are planning to spend for a night, you should splurge! It will be the highlight of your trip !
Pankaj da Lake Forest, Illinois novembre 2017
- Very comfortable and quiet place. Great for family vacation.
Cale da Calgary, Canada settembre 2017
- This home has recently been updated which is a plus compared to other homes in the area. Communicating with the host was seamless and she was extremely accommodating and helpful, she had lovely prosecco and canapé's waiting for us when we arrived.
Damon da Austin, Texas settembre 2017
- We had a wonderful stay here. Every question answered promptly. Only wish we had stayed longer! Will be back next year!
Liz da Londra, Regno Unito settembre 2017
- Sese's wonderful, warm welcome was a great start to our holiday. The apartment is excellent - so comfortable and just as you see in the photos. And what a terrace - bellissima! Grazie mille!
Renil da Mumbai, India settembre 2017
- We stayed here for a couple of days. The apartment was great, very well maintained. Monica was especially very helpful and kind. The place is awesome. Corniglia is probably the best place to stay in Cinque terre if you want a quite experience and good place to start the hikes. Nice views from the terrace.
Ritu da Dubai, Emirati Arabi Uniti settembre 2017
- Super apartment. Very well furnished. Clean. We loved the terrace with the gorgeous view! Central location right next to the main square. Monica responded at once to all our queries. And checked in with us everyday to find out if we needed anything. Corniglia itself is much quieter than the other cinque terre villages, something we appreciated. All in all, we had a fantastic stay.
Mason da Amsterdam, Olanda agosto 2017
- Such an amazing home with spectacular views of Lake Como! We loved every bit of this house and were so impressed with the help arranging our special requests. The house is exactly as described and pictured. Communication was excellent before and during our stay. We look forward to returning again someday soon!
Richard da Toronto, Canada settembre 2017
- The place was beautiful and very clean and the hosts were fantastic. I would highly recommend this place!
Corinne da Boulogne-Billancourt, Francia settembre 2017
- Idéalement placé dans le plus petit village des Cinque terre, c'est un point de départ calme matin et soir pour séjourner confortablement avec climatisation, salle de douche agréable, un rooftop pour les petits déjeuners et retour de journée jusqu'à la machine à laver pour la serviette salée par la mer... Prenez des chaussures pour les galets et profitez de la plage cachée après la gare ...
Heather da Wayzata, Minnesota, Stati Uniti settembre 2017
- Newly renovated and very clean. Super helpful in helping us navigate plans prior to arrival and during our stay. The best part of the accommodations is the ability to sit on rooftop. Did a nice job, with renovations, integrating easy to manage stairs to ascend to the roof. Picture perfect views 24 hours a day. Table and chairs so perfect for a meal or so. Right around the corner are the two best restaurants and gelato shop that had been written up in traveling guide.
David da Eagan, Minnesota, Stati Uniti agosto 2017
- Italy is so beautiful and yet the best part of our stay in the Tuscany region was our villa. We were tired from traveling when we arrived and concerned about not having any food to eat for dinner. Stefani and her incredibly nice family met us to show us the place. When we opened the fridge, we saw that Stefani had prepared plates full of various Italian appetizers. The whole fridge was full! We were so hungry and tired so it was an amazing gift. The villa was very clean and we had all of the amenities and comforts we could possibly desire. The pool is as gorgeous in person as it is in the pictures! The view is also incredible. Our host thought of everything. We even had paper towels and after weeks in Europe, we realized what a rarity they are. The host was so responsive also! When we had questions about places to eat or anything really, she wrote back within seconds. We recommend this villa completely. It is spacious, in beautiful condition, and a fair price for what you get. We are so glad we chose it for our special trip!